ACC has a large technical library with over 3000 technical books, journals and periodicals encompassing nearly all areas of civil, architecture and urban/town planning, and industrial engineering. Most current AASHTO/ASTM and FIDIC publications are available.
The head office is fully networked with latest computers, high speed printers and copiers. An extensive library of software both commercial and developed in-house is available with the company including the latest software like:
- SAP 90, SAP 2000 V14, STAD PRO V8i, LEAP Bridge V16, CSI Bridge V15, ETAB 2016 for Structural Design.
- Eagle Point Software for Geometric Design. ACC is a regional distributor for Eagle Point software.
- Archicad for Architectural design
- Mechanistic Analysis Software for Pavement Design
- HDM-IV & HDM-Q software for VOC and Economic Analysis.
- The Company uses Microsoft Project and Primavera extensively for project planning.