ACC provides engineering services related to the design and construction supervision of small dams, hydraulic structures and related irrigation schemes. These services include:
- Project Planning
- Ecological and environmental impact studies
- Hydrological and flood studies
- Hydraulic engineering
- Design of earthfill, rockfill, concrete gravity and other types of dams
- Design of dykes, river training works and hill torrent control structures
- Design of irrigation channels
The firm has been actively engaged on irrigation projects and has provided design and project management services for two dams constructed in the Potohar and Chakwal areas.
Under a USAID funded project, ACC completed a study of Agricultural Sector – Tubewells Energy Audit and Survey covering all four provinces.
For JICA ACC undertook a study on the potential use of D.G. Khan Hill Torrents for Irrigation. This project included soil survey and socio-economic study of the farmers in the area and local water rights system.
Another project for JICA in the irrigation sector was the Chashma Right Bank Canal 1st Lift Irrigation Project.